Long short story, we want to travel, and we want to cheap hack everyone around us to feel that little happy part, well, this is a list of unknown cheats and tactics I used over this period to travel and it helped me a lot, a pack of Travel Flying Hacks.
- 1. Book a non-US Airlines if possible they have better comforts.
- 2. Book two One-Way flights for better deals.
- 3. Score discounted fares by pretending you’re somewhere else when booking.
- 4. Clear your cookies and search history for cheaper fares.
- 5. keep an extra set of cables and chargers.
- 6. Subscribe to Boingo Wi-Fi to save money in-flight internet and roaming charges.
- 7. Pack a squishy carry-on that can squeeze into most overhead bins.
- 8. keep in mind that you have a 24 hours window to get a refund.
- 9. skip the taxi line at arrivals, and instead grab a cab in the departure zone.
- 10. things to consider before buying a flight tickets :
1. Book a non-US Airlines if possible they have better comforts.
It shouldn’t surprise you that American Airlines fail to top “World’s Best Airline“ lists. All airlines have their issues, but U.S. air carriers seem to be the worst.
When the Skytrax World Airline Awards were released earlier this year, foreign airlines received all the accolades — while American Airlines were left to shame.
Maybe our airlines can learn a thing or two from their foreign counterparts. Herewith, six things American airlines can learn from foreign fliers.
2. Book two One-Way flights for better deals.
Pricing varies by airline: Discount carriers like Allegiant, Frontier, and Spirit often price fares so a one-way flight costs half of a roundtrip ticket. In other words, you’ll pay the same price – per flight – whether you travel one-way or to and from your destination for better Travel Flying Hacks.
Final thought: The more flexible you are, the better deals you’ll find. Safe travels.
you can check the Getaway Map, to see where is cheaper using their map prices.
3. Score discounted fares by pretending you’re somewhere else when booking.
Before booking any flight, use a VPN to get discounts targeting some countries in the world or any of these suggestions:
- Sign-up for a new Frequent Flyer Credit Card.
- Sign-up for a Non-specific Travel Rewards Card.
- Volunteer to Get Bumped and Use a Voucher.
- Seek Out Overbooked Flights.
- Use Your Companion Ticket one of the best Travel Flying Hacks.
- Complaint with Good Reason.
- Do Your Shopping Through Airline Shopping Portals.
Most booking websites have scripts that implement a cookie (simply a file that tracks you is kept on your computer so when you come back the website knows who you are), this file is used for marketing purpose, when you check a flight consistently it will add few dollars to it, just to make you think it’s getting more expensive day by day and encourage to buy at that moment, so keep this in mind clear ur data and browser. you can follow this video to see how.
5. keep an extra set of cables and chargers.
6. Subscribe to Boingo Wi-Fi to save money in-flight internet and roaming charges.
or use chatsim, another telecom company that offer a sim card only for chat, where you can benefit of free chat in apps like (whatsapp, messenger, wechat .. and more) check it out here : https://www.chatsim.com
7. Pack a squishy carry-on that can squeeze into most overhead bins.
8. keep in mind that you have a 24 hours window to get a refund.
9. skip the taxi line at arrivals, and instead grab a cab in the departure zone.
10. things to consider before buying a flight tickets :
- Prices rise quickly the week of the flight, you’ll pay about 40% more for a ticket the day of, so better be as flexible as possible.
- Most discounts and sales are offered early in the week, means sunday and monday.
- Some cities have several airports, and the airfare can vary dramatically between them, so always the word “FLEXIBLE “