Flyboarding? skydiving or zip lining, whatever it is, we got it for you. the scariest-adventures-adrenaline rush things to do in Switzerland. A picked list from greatest adventures in the world, this are top 10 Switzerland extreme adventures
1. Flyboarding in Chêne-Bourg – Switzerland extreme adventures
Have you ever got launched like a rocket, from the bottom of the ocean to the air. It is the greatest feeling ever, you feel like something pushing you off your feet, It’s a lot of fun being suspended above the water. The feeling of being propelled upwards by jets is amazing. It’s a unique feeling and definitely worth doing 🙂
The media you are looking at are dives called dolphin dive. Basically, you dive into the water and then use the momentum and the thrusters to push you out of it. I don’t have good form here, but you get the idea. Really cool feeling.
2. Rhine Falls Neuhausen Rheinfall – Switzerland extreme adventures
- Rhine Falls – Europe’s largest waterfall.
- Trip across the Rhine from Wörth Castle to Laufen Castle.
- Laufen Castle at the Rhine Falls with the museum, visitor center, and restaurant.
- A free journey for Children under 6 years.
- 10% discount on the journey to Neuhausen Rheinfall and back from Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall.
- 10% discount on the trip across the Rhine by ferry boat.
- 10% discount on admission to the Laufen Castle with its glass lift and museum.
- Guide price from/to Zurich main station; price example for adults from 16 years, 2nd class, Half-Fare travelcard in CHF 31.60.
- Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications.
3. Kayaking in Interlaken – Switzerland extreme adventures
Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River. Its surrounding mountains, with dense forests, alpine meadows, and glaciers, has numerous hiking and skiing trails.
Feel the lake breeze, listen to the gentle lapping of the waves, admire the shimmering surface of the water, and take in the panoramic views from a different perspective for a change. Kayaking on Lake Brienz or Lake Thun is a wonderful way of relaxing and training your fitness levels at the same time. No previous experience required.
4. Skydiving in Zurich – Switzerland extremely adventures
Simply put, the sensations that skydiving gives you after you land are incredible. You feel like a million bucks like you can do anything. And the cool part? You really can do anything, you just jumped out of an airplane for the first time. It is the most empowering sensation. Freefall feels awesome but the after effects feel even better.
The more skydives you make, the clearer your brain is able to process everything that happens. Each skydive that you go on you will be able to take in more information and see, feel, hear, taste and smell everything that is around you. Skydivers get addicted to the sensation of living in the moment because it makes them feel alive.
5. First Flyer: a 300 km/h zip line
- The dove can reach up to 120 kilometers per hour.
- up to 4 people whiz along the 800 meters long.
- Top speed of 84 kilometers per hour.
6. Toboggan run in Oeschinen Lake
One of the most attractive and imposing mountain lakes, namely Oeschinensee, is reached by gondola rail from Kandersteg. And cable railway is also your ticket to passing hikes via Hohtürli in the Kiental valley.
- Altitude: 1682m
- View: From the mountain station: Over the Oeschinen Lake basin with the Blüemlisalphorn, Fründenhorn, and Powderhorn; over the Kandersteg valley to the Wildstrubel and Lohner
- Attractions: Summer toboggan run by the mountain station of the gondola railway, rowing trips on the Oeschinensee lake, downhill mountain bike ride to Kandersteg.
- Culinary aspects: Restaurant Bergstübli (mountain station), Restaurant Oeschinensee (peppered lamb and fruit cakes), Berghaus Oeschinensee (toasted cheese slice, grill place)
- Overnight stays: Hotel Oeschinensee: 30 beds in rustic rooms, multi-bed room with 20 sleeping places
Berghaus: Single, double and multi-bed rooms.
Contact: official website.
Gondelbahn Kandersteg Oeschinensee AG Oeschistrasse 50, 3718 Kandersteg
Tel. +41 33 675 11 18
7. Contra Dam bungee jump Like James Bond jumped
The Contra Dam, known as the Verzasca Dam or the Locarno Dam, is in the Verzasca of Ticino, Switzerland. It was built around 1961, with the height of 220m and 380m length makes it the largest Dam in Europe.
The 007 bungee site will be open as of the Easter weekend (April 15/16) until Sunday, October 29, 2017, every Saturday and Sunday afternoon. From July 5 until August 27, we additionally open from Wednesday until Friday, also in the afternoon. Outside the normal opening hours, we can open the 007 bungee site from Easter until mid-October for groups of at least 5 people.
Night-Bungy Jumping 2017 will take place on Saturday, July 8 and Saturday, August 26, 2017.
8. Gelmer Funicular – a Rollercoaster down a mountain
The Gelmerbahn funicular is a funicular railway in the canton of Bern, Switzerland. It links a lower terminus at Handegg, in the Haslital (the valley of the upper Aar River), with an upper terminus at the Gelmersee lake.
The Gelmerbahn is the steepest funicular in Switzerland and Europe. The Handegg terminus of the line is close to the road over the Grimsel Pass. It is accessible by car and by an infrequent Postbus service.