The world is full of beautiful and wondrous places to visit and study. From the natural wonders like Victoria Falls, the Grand Canyon, and Mount Everest, to the man-made wonders like the pyramids, the Great Wall of China, and the Eiffel Tower, our planet will never run out of things to see and do and learn about. If travel is a passion of yours,
or you enjoy architecture, this is the quiz for you! 35 of our world’s most stunning man-made wonders await you, and whilst guessing which part of the world they belong to, you can learn a little trivia about them along the way.
- 1- Here’s an easy one to start our challenge
- 2- You guessed right? Good Work! Keep it up.
- 3- How about this one?
- 4- Bingo! Now things are slightly getting harder 🙂
- 5- The following landmark is a set of large stone faces that have put their little corner of the planet on the map!
- 6- Last question but definitely not least! What city is the following sky tree in?